More About Mevalonic Acid
As the body ages, especially when challenged by disease, injury and chronic environmental assaults, molecules made from Mevalonic Acid like CoQ10, Squalene, Retinol and lipids become less available.
Signs of declining Mevalonic Acid, and the resulting decline in cellular health, are consistent with the typical hallmarks of aging – from arthritis, to wrinkles and dry skin.
How Does it Benefit My Skin?
- Natural Mevalonic Acid levels increase
- Natural proteins, Squalene, CoQ10, Retinol & lipids increase
- Cell energy + metabolism improve
- Skin is repaired at the molecular level
- Reduction in lines, wrinkles & dryness
How Does it Work?
- Strengthens skin barrier function, reducing signs of aging, hyperpigmentation and sensitivity
- It boosts the skin capacity to express its own collagen, hyaluronic acid, and growth factor genes
- Skin repairs itself at the molecular level